What will the influencers be wearing in the coming months? Check out these fall product curations, each from an italist style icon
You’ve seen them here before (on italist Magazine), so we asked them back to reveal which items are on their fall-winter 2020 wishlist. So what does a style icon lust over?
Sabina Jacobs, Expert Authenticator
Sabina is known for her love of neutrals, as evidenced by her very dreamy, creamy Instagram feed. She’s also an expert luxury fashion authenticator, specializing in labels like Gucci and Chanel. This season, she’s after some of the best new designs from Bottega Veneta’s new creative director Daniel Lee, along with staple footwear and accessories.
Clockwise from top left (above):
- Balenciaga Triple S sneakers
- Prada “Pocket” belt
- Bottega Veneta The Chain Padded Cassette bag
- Fendi monogram-lens Aviator sunglasses
- Prada chunky-sole spazzolato Chelsea boots
- Bottega Veneta Lido slide sandals
Josh Liu, Celebrity Hairstylist
Josh doesn’t let gender labels restrict his imagination—he wears whatever makes him happy (and we stan!). As we discussed in his Q&A, the future of fashion is unisex. It’s about the person, not the label. This fall, he’s looking at versatile wardrobe staples in a tight palette. Can you guess his favorite color??
Clockwise from left (above):
- Rick Owens Cargo Jogger pants
- Balmain cropped white cotton jacket
- Givenchy double-breasted wool blazer
- Bottega Veneta The Padded Cassette bag
- Rick Owens “Kiss” boots
Stacie Harrosh, Expert Deal-Hunter
Too shy to send us a picture of herself, but never too shy to share an amazing designer deal, Stacie is the preeminent blogger in the luxury bargain-hunting realm. Between e-commerce site vetting, sample sales, and developing personal relationships with luxury sales associates, she knows exactly where to get what she wants for less—which is why she found italist!
For fall, this style icon is focused on classic pieces from the top names in designer luxury fashion. Clockwise from bottom left (above):
- Givenchy Triangle slingback pumps
- Balmain red six-button double-breasted blazer
- Gucci monogram short-sleeve wool sweater
- Fendi monogram bucket bag
- Fendi FF-embossed leather flat mules
- Valentino Garavani VLOGO belt
John William Barger III, Travel Influencer
The focal point of our Gay Pride article, John is a modern wanderlust with an enviable travel agenda. Though he prefers international jaunts, recent travel restrictions have kept him domestic, and allowed him to rediscover all that the United States of America has to offer. Check out his Instagram for amazing snapshots of places like Montana and Idaho.
He also happens to love fashion—and italist. His preferred style is colorful, exuberant, and cheerful. For fall, he’s eyeing the best picks from Versace and Moncler. Clockwise from low left (above):
- Moncler striped drawstring trousers
- Moncler Ecrins red puffer jacket
- Ray-Ban octagonal gold aviator sunglasses
- Versace “American Dream” bomber jacket
- Versace Squalo sneakers
- Versace Pop Temple print t-shirt
Cameron LeSiege, On-Air Hairstylist
Cameron is based in New York, so his uniform is all about comfort and all-weather durability. Oh, and as long as it’s Gucci…he’s in! A former salon hairstylist turned on-air personality stylist, he works around some of the biggest names in nationally-syndicated TV news. Follow him @cameronlesiege.
As a style icon, he loves Gucci the most, so of course his wishlist is GG-ed to the max…clockwise from left (above):
- Gucci web-tape denim jeans
- Gucci “Boutique” oversized t-shirt
- Gucci gold Aviator sunglasses with charms
- Gucci drawstring-hem hoodie
- Gucci “Brixton” horsebit loafers
Tess Montgomery, Sustainable Style Icon
Tess is a native Scandinavian who now resides in London with her husband and young son. A former fast-fashion addict, she now touts the virtues of shopping slower—buying fewer but better-quality items. Investing in a timeless, personal wardrobe, rather than leaning into every passing trend. We love her approachable style, excellent IGTV videos, and ways she shares her wisdom about getting the most mileage out of designer and luxury fashion.
Hence, her Fall 2020 wishlist is also a study in timeless staples for the cooler months. Clockwise from bottom left (above):
- Valentino small “SuperVee” crossbody bag
- Zimmermann embroidered ramie blouse
- Isabel Marant “Bolton” sweater
- ‘S Max Mara wool tie-waist coat
- Saint Laurent Monogram gold bracelet
- Paris Texas faux-croc knee-high boots
Discover more Style Icon coverage.
Shop italist for up to 40% off on over 200,000 up-to-the-minute luxury fashions for women, men, and kids from leading brands like Golden Goose, Fendi, Gucci, Miu Miu, and many more—direct from Italy’s finest boutiques to your door.